The first part of interactive way development is how to use the gloves to linking to the T-shit.
In Version
1,the simple metallic board hang on the T-shirt
and user it will work when user use their hand to touch the metallic board. In
this version, MakeyMakey link the metallic board and people to the computer.
After a few test on this version, I found it is poor Novel approach to physical
interaction using the MakeyMakey and it may be hurt to beat chest without any
protection which cannot support the comfortable user experience so I create
version2.
I added this gloves as my second Version 2, I use gloves instead the user’s hand which means it looks more likely a gorilla , and I use the cooking silver paper to cover the T-shirt and gloves. In this version, people will not need to link the MakeyMakey directly and it is easy and clearly to control the device. Then I found it is easy to break the silver paper when we beat on the T-shirt, and it make really annoying sound when both T-shirt and gloves covered with silver paper.
Before I finish this part design, I tried many way as I can to improve the usability and effectively of this physical prototype.
没有评论:
发表评论