2014年9月26日星期五

week 9 The interactive way development 2


The interactive way development was move on the second part of wearable T-shirt design. The main problem is how to keep it strong and can support long time stress beat test.

During this process, I have tested many material to find a effective way to finish this prototype. And I finally decided use the silver paper as the main material linking to MakeyMakey.

In my testing, one  layer silver paper  is easy to broken, we can see the silver paper  change from 10 beat test to 50 beat test, so I added it to 10 layer to test, and it can still use after 50 beat test. 




According to this strong stress test, I decided to makeing silver paper  as little stick to 
linking as the MakeyMakey.I make this as Version 3, I change the silver paper to link only some important point on the T-shirt, and cover the gloves with metallic wire. Make the wire long enough so that it will have more space for people to play. That make sure the prototype looks as a developed product and would not affect the usability.






没有评论:

发表评论