About Interactive Prototype II
I have designed this Interactive
Prototype, to test physical input represented back to the
user through the interface in the Stress Indicator. The main purpose is to
evaluate the physical control the interface using the real interactive way instead
press the keyboard.
The first thing is testing the interactive
feedback using the physical objects include the feedbacks users get when they
wearing interactive T-shirt and interactive gloves to beat chest behaviors. I
want to know if they think there is enough fun during the beat chest and Indicator
the Stress control the gorilla in the computer to beat its own chest. Also I
want to know if it is a good way to interactive with people and if it is a novel
approach to physical interaction using the MakeyMakey to interact.
The other feature
I want to test is if the physical interaction allows unimpeded testing of interactions
connect with the interface. I’m looking forward to find a improve way to make
sure the physical interaction more fluency.
The feedback
It is inspired me that most of the feedback for this prototype is positive and most of the user think physical interaction approach is good and can provide much fun when using it. This prototype is easy to understand and the
physical prototype fluency enough to control. I think this physical prototype is very successful.







没有评论:
发表评论